Trang Dinh is the 2022-2023 E-Writing Subchair.
The time is almost here everyone! Dance Marathon 2023 is a day away and we cannot wait to see our year’s efforts come into play. The executive, subchair, and subcommittees of CFTK have been working tirelessly all year to raise as much money as we can for the patients and families of UNC Children’s Hospital. We want to acknowledge all that they go through and we are dedicated to stand for 12 hours for the kids!
That being said, we created a little survival list for all attendees!
- Bring comfy clothes and an extra pair! (Trust us on this one, there’s nothing like changing into a new pair of shoes after standing for hours.)
- Bring any medications you may have
- Bring warm clothes! It’s better to pack more just in case you get chilly!
- Get a FULL night of sleep
- Be open to talk to new people! (You’ll be sure to make a new friend by the end of the night.)
- Come in with a positive attitude!
- Hair ties
- Expect to get out of your comfort zone (or not if you don’t want to) but dancing and singing karaoke on stage is not scary, we promise.
We cannot wait to meet everyone on Saturday and let’s have another successful Dance Marathon, HOORAY!
Also personal shout out to my committee, Public Relations and the other committee Organizational Donations! Team Grammys is going to WIN.