After spending this past Saturday bag checking and cleaning up at the UNC vs. Louisville basketball game, I decided to compile a list of pros for my FAVORITE dancer fundraising method, so let’s get started!
1. You can skip the ticket lottery
2. Free Chick-fil-A? Yes, please!
3. Greeting cute kiddos
4. You develop a new appreciation for housekeeping staff
5. It quite possibly counts as exercise!
6. The Dean Dome is breathtaking after a game
7. It helps you reach your dancer total!!!
I hope this blog is enough to encourage you to sign up for a shift before basketball season is over, and maybe you’ll find some of your own reasons to love it! If you haven’t signed up or can’t remember, check out the sign-up sheet here to see if you can snag a spot before the season ends!